MDPI Sustainability Foundation
In 2022 Molmall is fully moving back under the umbrella of the MDPI Sustainability Foundation and will be rebranded as MDPI Sustainability Foundation, Chemical Samples Collection.
Fully committed to the sustainable preservation and conservation of all stable chemical compounds.
- Preserving unique and rare chemical samples from research programs
- Supplying future generations of researchers with these compounds to take advantage of previous R&D for new innovations
- Registry date / place: 5th September 2012 at the Trade Register, Basel
- Legal Entity: Non-profit organization (foundation)
- Swiss company number: CHE-149.291.773
- Foundation Board:
- Dr. Shu-Kun Lin (President)
- Dr. Benoit Turin (member of the Foundation Board)
- Dr. Yu Lin (member of the Foundation Board)